Some people could care less about that spotlight-hogging turkey and just want the ham.
Our Korean BBQ blend is a match made in hog heaven with chile flakes, white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, tamari soy sauce powder, maple sugar, smoked paprika, orange peel, cayenne, and more. There’s a sweet heat that’s not too hot for the extended family.
- 6–8 lb Bone-in Spiral Ham
- 18 oz Apricot Preserves
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Korean BBQ blend
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a small saucepan, add the preserves, Spiceology Korean BBQ, garlic and pineapple juice. Bring to a boil then reduce temperature and simmer until it starts to thicken, about 15 minutes.
- Brush apricot spice mixture over the entire ham. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, 30 minutes, basting with apricot glaze every 20 minutes. Uncover, bake 15-60 minutes more on until the thermometer registers 140ºF. Baste with apricot glaze every 15 minutes.
- Carve ham and serve with any remaining glaze.