- 1lb – 1.5lb pork loin, cubed
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 large zucchini ( or 2 medium), sliced in rounds
- 1 large red onion, 1 in. cubed
- 4 tablespoons Spiceology Korean Bbq Blend
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- metal or wooden skewers
Easy Peanut Sauce
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (may substitute for another nut butter)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 hours before cook time, cube and heavily season your Korean BBQ, this can also be done the night before
- While prepping your veggies, let your meat come to room temperature.
- Cut your veggies in large enough cubes that they will stay on the skewers/kabobs
- If grilling, prep your grill. If roasting, preheat the oven to 425 and bake for 20 min or until meat reaches an internal temp of 145-150. Let rest for 5 minutes while you make your sauce.
- This peanut sauce is very easy, very buildable to your preference. Add your peanut butter, sugar, salt, and a little bit of each liquid to a bowl and start whisking. Adding the rest of the sesame oil, soy sauce, and water to get your desired flavor and consistency. This can also be done over the stove in a saucepan.
- Drizzle the peanut sauce over your kabobs and top with your choice of green onions, sesame seeds, cilantro or a combination of all three.
— This recipe is great served with rice or noodles and some pickled veggies —