June 14 is National Bourbon Day; it also happens to be Bill Samuels, Jr.’s birthday. Talk about a perfect pairing. As creator of Maker’s Mark 46®, the Manhattan is Bill’s cocktail of choice – and we’re sharing his recipe with you. Have a Manhattan in hand when you’re cooking or grilling with our Spiceology x Maker’s 46 spice flight – or when you’re cheersing with the family around the table.
Maker’s Mark 46® Manhattan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark 46® Bourbon
- 1 part sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura® aromatic bitters
- Luxardo® cherry for garnish
- Combine ingredients over ice in a mixing glass.
- Stir and strain into a chilled cocktail glass neat or on the rocks.
- Garnish with a Luxardo® cherry.