Rimmers, infused simple syrups or just shake on top – Spiceology blends go way beyond the kitchen and grill. Spiceologist (and mixologist) Camrin shows you how to mix things up with this Maui Wowee Jungle Bird cocktail recipe – cheers!
- 1.5 oz spiced or dark rum
- 0.75 oz campari
- 1.5 oz pineapple juice
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- 0.5 oz Demerara syrup
- 1/2 teaspooon Maui Wowee Blend
- In shaker, add all ingredients and add ice.
- Shake and fine strain into a high-ball glass.
- Garnish with grilled pineapple spear dipped in Maui Wowee and pineapple leaf.
- Enjoy responsibly, people.