One Love has a subtle sweetness that is not overpowering and not a sugary sweet per say. It’s warm like honey butter. This combination has ginger notes and a nuttiness that adds that extra flavor depth in a savory or sweet application.
One Love Overnight Chia Pudding
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons Marley Kitchen One Love Blend
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl combine One Love Blend, chia seeds and coconut milk. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to set consistency but overnight is ideal.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a sheet pan with parchment paper spread out coconut shreds. Bake for 10-12 minutes to toast lightly.
- Slice banana and set aside.
- In two dishes add a layer of toasted coconut, then spoon a layer of chia pudding, then a layer of sliced banana. Repeating until full and topped with a final layer of coconut.