Preserved Oranges Recipe
- Recipe by: Chef Aaron Fish, Chef de Cuisine | Eat Good Group
- Difficulty level: Easy
- 2 naval oranges
- 2 tablespoons Flake Sea Salt
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Purple Haze All Purpose Rub
- Halve oranges and set 2 halves aside. Slice the other 2 into ½” slices. Place the sliced oranges in a bowl and add salt and Purple Haze Blend. Mix well.
- Juice the 2 orange halves you set aside into the sliced oranges.
- Mix well and place into a container. Leave at room temperature for 3 days before placing in the refrigerator. Good for 1 month.