Chef Ryan Wiebe shows us how to easily up-level a can of whole cranberry sauce into something your friends and family will lose their minds over.
The best part? You just need a few extra ingredients to transform this Thanksgiving staple, including our signature Raspberry Chipotle blend.
With a sweet and spicy flavor profile, Raspberry Chipotle has real raspberry powder, chipotle, paprika, cumin, mustard, and more – this guy should be a kitchen staple.
- 1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest and juice
- Salt to taste
- Open can and place cranberries into a bowl.
- Add Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle seasoning, lemon and brown sugar and mix. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve with your Thanksgiving feast and don’t forget to add it to your leftover sandwiches!