One of the blends included in our Love is Love Variety Pack, Raspberry Chipotle features real high-quality dried raspberry powder – no fillers or funky stuff here. Add chipotle chile powder and ground cumin for warmth and you have an ultra-versatile sweet and spicy blend perfect for summer (or really anytime). This Raspberry Chipotle Sorbet recipe is super easy – no ice cream maker required, just a blender or food processor. It’s fruity, tart, slightly spicy and delish on a hot summer day.
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a blender or food processor puree all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour puree into a container and freeze overnight for best results.
- Scoop into a bowl and serve with fresh raspberries. Dust the top in Raspberry Chipotle for an added flavor punch!