This flavor hack is fit for those sunny summer days around the grill.
In-season peaches get the royal treatment on the grill (we used a HexClad BBQ Grill Pan) and then plays well with dressed arugula, pistachios, hot honey, and a balsamic drizzle.
But you do you – build the goat cheese and peach flatbread with whatever you want and experiment with flavor.
One thing’s for sure – Smoky Honey Habanero + peaches = a flavor match made in deliciousness.
- 2–3 peaches
- 2 tbsp Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- Store-bought flatbread
- Whipped goat cheese (with a splash of milk and 1-2 oz cream cheese)
- Toppings: we added arugula dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, pistachios, hot honey, and balsamic glaze – feel free to experiment with flavor.
- Slice your peaches and coat with EVOO and Smoky Honey Habanero.
- Place your HexClad Hybrid BBQ Grill Pan on a hot grill and grill peaches until caramelized and soft.
- Heat up your flatbread and assemble: goat cheese, dressed arugula, peaches, pistachios, and a drizzle of hot honey and balsamic glaze. Slice and enjoy!