- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero Sweet Spicy Rub
- 1⁄2 orange, quartered
- 4 dark cherries, such as maraschino
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces bourbon
- In a small saucepan add the water and Smoky Honey Habanero Spice Rub. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the honey granules dissolve. Pour into an ice tray and freeze for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- In an Old Fashioned glass, muddle the bitters, sugar, 1 orange slice, and a cherry.
- Remove the orange rind, add the bourbon and a couple smoky ice cubes. Garnish with a fresh orange slice, cherry and serve. Repeat with remaining ingredients.