Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
Chef Tony shares his recipe for an epic breakfast treat featuring the collab we never knew we needed: S’mores and Cinnamon Rolls.
Carve out a little time this weekend to make these from-scratch pastries for friends, family (or just yourself).
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
- 5 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 4.5 tsp Rapid Rise Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 12 fl oz Water
- 6 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 Egg
- Spiceology S’mores Blend, To Taste
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter, Unsalted (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 4 large Egg Whites (room temperature preferred)
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Table Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Combine the water and butter over low heat, but don’t allow all the butter to melt.
- Combine with the dry ingredients with the egg and mix.
- With the dough still being sticky, add another 2.5 cups of flour and knead the dough.
- If still sticky, use the remaining flour to knead with until the dough is smooth.
- Shape into a ball and allow it to rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- During the resting period your dough should’ve almost doubled in size. Roll your dough into a rectangle allowing the dough to have an equal thickness from left to right.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Spiceology S’mores blend, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Spread room temperature butter evenly on the rolled out dough.
- Sprinkle with your Cinnamon Sugar S’more’s blend. Roll your dough from the bottom tightly into a log.
- Cut the log into 12 pieces and place into a 9×13 Pyrex pan and cover to rise for another hour. – Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes or until the tops a golden brown.
- Using your mixer bowl create a double boil with about 1/2-inch of water in the lower pot a simmer.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt and whisk until well-combined. – Place the bowl with egg whites over simmering water and whisk constantly until the sugar is dissolved and temperature of mixture reaches at least 160F.
- Remove bowl from heat and fit it onto your stand mixer. Starting from a slow speed up to high, whisk your mixture until it forms a stiff peak. Mix in Spiceology S’mores blend and vanilla extract. Pipe onto finished cinnamon rolls.
- Torch frosting to toast. Garnish with chocolate and crumbles graham crackers and serve.