- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Smores Blend
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Marshmallow cream
- Maple Syrup
- Beat eggs with Spiceology Smores Blend. Add cream and salt. Mix well.
- Use brioche sliced bread and dip in batter, soaking each side for 5-10 seconds.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook soaked bread for 1-3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle more S’mores spice blend on toast and serve with Marshmallow cream and maple syrup.
- You can deep fry the French toast at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes instead of pan-frying.