Level: Easy, total time 3 minutes, Servings: 3
- ½ quart your favorite vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology S’mores Blend
- 8 graham crackers
- 1 cup (or more) marshmallow cream
- In a large blender pitcher, add all ingredients, crumble the graham crackers in your hands as well as you can to fit in the blender (Have the kids do this).
- Blend for a minute and pour into glasses, have fun with the garnish.
- You can use whipped cream, more crumbled graham crackers, and s’mores seasoning. Enjoy!
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2005 Chateau Lafaurie Peyraguey Sauternes (375 mL)