- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Tandoori Glory Indian Masala Rub
- 1 large egg white
- 4 cups whole raw skin-on almonds (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar and Tandoori Glory Indian Masala.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat egg white until slightly foamy. Fold in almonds until evenly coated with egg white. Add the spiced brown sugar mixture and toss to coat. Spread almonds in a single even layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake until nuts are lightly toasted, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool, stirring nuts every few minutes to prevent sticking. Once cool, break up any remaining clumps and serve. Nuts can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.