Thai Lime Sriracha Cucumbers
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 english cucumber
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1–3 teaspoon Spiceology Thai Lime Sriracha Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 lime juice
- Peel half the skin off your cucumber and then slide on a diagonal. The thinner you slice, the softer the cucumbers will be, so make the slice side according to your preference.
- Combine vinegar, agave and optional oil along with sesame seeds, Thai Lime
Sriracha blend, salt and mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture over the sliced cucumbers and carrots then top with lime juice and cilantro to taste. Eat immediately or cool in the fridge for 5 minutes to let the flavors combine and intensity.