Grilled asparagus is always a crowd-pleaser side, and Chef Ryan Wiebe shares an ultra-easy recipe for this up-leveled grilled veggie. Our Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer blend that gives big Parmesan and garlic flavor was practically made for asparagus – add a little zesty lemon and your summer cookout side is done.
- 1 bundle asparagus
- 1 lemon
- 1–2 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- olive oil, as needed
- Cut woody parts off asparagus.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Zest lemon over top.
- Season with Vampire Killer blend.
- Grill over high heat on baking steel or right over the fire for 2-3 mins, season with lemon while cooking.
- Once asparagus are cooked, transfer to plate, season with more lemon and finish with grated Parmesan and server immediately!