- 1 package Macaroni (for extra protein, use chickpea pasta!)
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons Spiceology Really Ranch Salt-Free Blend
- 1-2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni to package instructions until noodles are al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking. You don’t want to overcook the macaroni, otherwise, it will fall apart in the salad.
- While your macaroni is cooking, chop your veggies. You can use any color of bell peppers and add other veggies too if desired.
- Add veggies to rinsed macaroni.
- For the dressing, add all the ingredients to a mason jar with a lid and shake them up to combine. Keep the dressing separate if you’re making this ahead of time or taking it in a cooler, then combined the dressing on the macaroni and veggies when you’re ready to eat. Enjoy!