A whole chicken just perched on a beer can on the grill is something you’ll never really un-see.
But for all the silly spectacle that is beer can chicken – it also creates some of the most moist meat you’ll ever have.
Chef Ryan Wiebe uses our Spiceology X Voodoo Ranger beer-infused Sweet & Sour blend (and of course a can of IPA) for this peak summertime grill out.
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 tbsp Spiceology X Voodoo Ranger Sweet & Sour Voodoo blend
- 1 can of Voodoo Ranger IPA beer
- Your favorite BBQ sauce as a binder for the rub
- Turn on your smoker or BBQ and set temperature to 350°F.
- Save half of your beer and put it in a spray bottle for spritzing your chicken throughout cooking.
- Season your chicken with BBQ sauce and then Spiceology X Voodoo Ranger Sweet & Sour blend.
- Place your chicken on top of your half-full beer can, and place onto your grill.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until internal temp of 160°F/70°C is reached. Spritzing with leftover beer every 15 minutes or so.
- Slice and enjoy with your favorite summer sides.