This take on German-style potato salad is savory, herby with just a touch of tart from the mustard. Shake in as much Greek Freak as you want – this is gonna be a crowd pleaser and new go-to tater salad recipe.
- 2 lbs mini potatoes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic gloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 3–4 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak Blend
- plain Greek yogurt, 1/3 cup
- lemon zest, as needed
- chives, as needed
- feta, as needed
- Boil potatoes until fork-tender.
- Slice red onion, mince garlic and crumble feta.
- Once potatoes are cooked, drain water, season with olive oil and Spiceology Greek Freak and roast in oven at 450 degrees until crispy.
- Add potatoes to a bowl, add mustard, yogurt, garlic, red onions, Greek Freak, lemon zest and mix.
- Top with crumbled feta and chives, enjoy immediately while hot!