Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
Perfect for brunch, lunch or dinner, this veggie frittata gets an extra flavor kick from the sardines (optional, but delicious) and our Hell’s Kitchen Where’s the Lamb Sauce?! blend with mint, rosemary and balsamic.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
Where’s the Lamb Sauce?! Vegetable & Sardine Frittata
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- 1–2 Tablespoons Spiceology X Hell’s Kitchen Where’s The Lamb Sauce?! Blend
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- 4–6 Anchovies/Sardines
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- Chives, to taste
- Salt to taste Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Kale
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 10 inch oven safe sauté pan on medium high heat, sauté your broccoli, tomatoes and kale in butter.
- As the sauteed veggies begin to tenderize apply the Spiceology X Hell’s Kitchen Where’s the Lamb Sauce?! blend.
- In a medium mixing bowl scramble your eggs then pour over sautéed veggies in the sauté pan. Make sure your egg is evenly distributed throughout the pan. Add sardines on top of the egg mixture.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place pan in the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until egg is fully cooked.
- Garnish with salt and pepper.