Because who in the hell doesn’t like gooey, crunchy, creamy, spicy mozzarella sticks?
Covered in a Black & Bleu panko crust, this blend brings bleu cheese and Cajun seasonings with every addictive bite.
Not a huge bleu cheese fan? We still highly recommend you try this best-selling blend that’s packed with real bleu cheese powder, paprika, garlic, spices, onion, and more.
Check out more snacky recipes to make on game day – or any day – that will please a crowd.
Black & Bleu Panko Mozzarella Sticks
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4–6 servings 1x
- 250g Mozzarella, cut into sticks
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup, flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp, Spiceology Black & Bleu
- 2 Tbsp buttermilk (optional)
- Canola oil for frying
- Set up a breading station and season your flour and panko with Spiceology Black & Bleu.
- Bread your mozzarella sticks going with flour, egg, then panko.
- Chill in a freezer for 2 hours.
- Heat oil to 350°F
- In batches, fry your mozzarella sticks for 5-6 minutes turning throughout, place on a wire rack once hot all the way through and season with more Spiceology Black & Bleu.
- Use your favorite mozzarella stick dip (marinara, ranch or a tomato jam) and try not to eat them all at once (or do).