Bloody Mary Penne Alla Vodka Recipe
- Recipe by: Chef Justin O’neill
- Difficulty level: Easy/Moderate
- Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- ¾ lb penne (cook as directed in salty water)
- 1 can Dry Fly Bloody Mary
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 8 leaves basil chiffonade
- 6 oz heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- shaved parmesan
- ⅔ lb uncooked deveined shrimp
- ½ can Dry Fly Bloody Mary
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Bloody Mary Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package in salted water and set aside.
- (Optional) Marinate shrimp in seasoning and Bloody Mary Blend for appx 30 minutes then remove from marinade.
- In large pan over medium/medium-high heat, add butter, garlic and shrimp, and basil, cook for 3 minutes then flip shrimp.
- Add bloody mary, tomato paste, cook for another 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add cream, cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with parmesan cheese.
- Plate the pasta, top with shrimp, chives and parmesan cheese.