Toast game on point! Chef Aaron Fish toasts up sweet and tangy Bourbon Prime-Marinated Peach Toast using Derek Wolf’s Bourbon Prime Spirit-Infused Blend. The depth of flavor from the bourbon complements the sweetness of the peaches. These marinated peaches can be used in a sandwich, cocktail, or as an addition to a charcuterie board. Make this your next go-to Sunday brunch meal or snack! Toast up sourdough baguette topped with marinated peaches, whipped goat cheese, prosciutto, lemon zest and greens.
Bourbon Prime Marinated Peach Toast
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Derek Wolf Bourbon Prime Blend
Whipped Goat Cheese:
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Black Pepper
- Combine Peaches with lemon juice, sugar, salt and bourbon blend. Toss and mix well. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- To make Whipped Goat cheese, combine all ingredients and mix well in a bowl until incorporated well.
- Take sourdough baguette and slice a 6-inch piece off. Cut in half like you are making a sandwich. Drizzle cut sides with olive oil and place under a broiler set to high. Toast until desired crispness is achieved.
- Spread whipped goat cheese on baguette, then top with prosciutto. Spoon peaches on top of prosciutto and then finish with lemon zest and fresh greens (sunflower shoots if you can find them!)