If you’re like us – you could smash a Smash Burger on the regular. Chef Ryan Wiebe shares his recipe for this oh-so-simple yet oh-so-hit-the-spot-tasty burger in all it’s beefy and bun-y deliciousness. The best part? His Burger Sauce featuring our Vampire Killer Garlic Parmesan blend as the star of the show. You might find yourself slathering this stuff on pretty much everything.
Cowboy Crust Smash Burgers with Vampire Killer Sauce
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- 4oz ground beef, lightly formed into balls
- Burger sauce
- 1 cup mayo or garlic aioli
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup your favorite pickles, chopped finely
- 1–2 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer seasoning
- 1–2 yellow onions
- burger buns
- Mix all Burger sauce ingredients together in a bowl – set in the fridge.
- Thinly slice 1-2 yellow onions, sauté on low-med for 30-40 mins until cooked down and sugars begin to caramelize.
- Get your griddle nice and hot, add your burgers to the griddle, smash between some parchment and a heavy spatula until your burgers are nice and thin, season with Spiceology’s Cowboy Crust, flip and add more seasoning.
- Top with your favorite cheese and let that melt.
- Toast your buns, assemble and enjoy!