One bite of these potatoes and you’ll be adding our Truffle Parm blend to pretty much everything.
Our Truffle Parmesan blend is a deliciously earthy, intense and cheesy crowd pleaser; if you don’t want any mashed potato leftovers – use this blend.
- 3 lbs Yukon Gold, peeled and cut into chunks
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for top
- 1–1 1/2 cups heavy cream, warmed slightly
- 3–4 tablespoons Spiceology Truffle Parmesan Blend
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parsley or chives for garnish, optional
- Bring a large stock pot of water to a boil. Salt and add the potatoes. Boil until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Rice the potatoes into a large bowl. Add the butter, cream, and Truffle Parmesan seasoning and stir to combine. Add more cream to reach desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with parsley or chives and serve immediately.