Well we just ate about a metric ton of these Alvin Cailan Fries SZN Potato Wedges – crispy on the outside, creamy potato-ness on the inside then slathered in a roasted garlic aioli – I mean, come on! Make these babies asap.
- 4–5 large potatoes
- 2–3 tablespoons Alvin Cailan Fries SZN
- canola oil, as needed
- roasted garlic aioli, homemade or store bought.
- 2 cups canola oil
- 4–5 roasted garlic bulbs
- 2 large egg yolks (OR 3 small)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- If making your own aioli – either whisk yolks with lemon juice and slowly incorporate oil OR add yolks and lemon juice to food processor and slowly stream in oil. Add mashed roasted garlic once aioli is made.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Season with oil and Fries SZN blend.
- Bake for 15 mins, flip and bake for an additional 15-20 mins until golden brown.
- Serve with roasted garlic aioli.