- ½ lbs Bacon
- 1/2 lbs Sausages (a variety of mixed sausages, and blood sausage if you can find it)
- 1/2 lbs Brats
- 1/4 lbs Ham
- 2 pints Mushrooms
- 4 Tomatoes
- 12 eggs Eggs
- 12 slices of toast Toast
- Girl Carnivore Over Easy Blend
- In a large cast-iron skillet, fry the bacon until just crisp. Set on a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess drippings.
- In the same pan, cook the sausages and brats until done. Set aside.
- Fry the ham.
- Remove ham and set aside, leaving enough grease on the pan to fry veggies.
- Add the mushrooms and allow them to cook, turning a nice golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and char on one side.
- Carefully remove from pan and place onto a warmed serving plate.
- Fry the eggs to the desired doneness.
- Add freshly buttered toast to the platter.
- Sprinkle Girl Carnivore Over Easy Blend liberally over the entire dish
Want more Kita Roberts / Girl Carnivore recipes? Visit girlcarnivore.com