Mashed potatoes might have some competition on the table with these stacks-on-stacks crispy and oh-so cheesy taters.
With a healthy helping of our best-selling, fan favorite Greek Freak Mediterranean blend, these potatoes are easy to throw together and the perfect combo of crispy on the outside and melty-creaminess on the inside.
- 2 lbs small russet potatoes, about 5–8, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean blend
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, plus 1 tablespoon
- Fresh oregano for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly oil a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl add the potato slices, Spiceology Greek Freak, garlic, olive oil and ¼ cup grated parmesan. Use your hands to toss to coat the potato slices.
- Divide potato slices into prepared muffin tin and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove and top with fresh oregano and serve immediately.
Small potatoes work best to fit into the muffin tin easily.