Homemade Spinach & Artichoke Dip tends to be better than store bought, but shake a little Greek Freak into the mix and you have a new go-to when your crew is over. And don’t get us wrong – you can also go ahead and buy that pre-made dip (and still add some Greek Freak in for the win). Enjoy!
Greek Freak Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2–3 Tbsp Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean blend
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup artichokes, chopped
- 1/4 cup spinach, steamed and drained of excess liquid
- 2 Tbsp, grainy mustard
- 1 cup cheese, (Swiss, Parmesan and mozzarella) grated or small dice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Mix all ingredients together, season to taste
- Serve hot or cold with your favorite breads and/or crackers.