Roasted red bell peppers impart so much amazing flavor because of that char.
We show you how easy it is to make a homemade sauce that’s loaded with Greek Freak Mediterranean flavor.
Pair this sauce with a roasted head of cauli, root veggies, or whatever you want.
- Cut peppers in half and deseed and destem them – place the peppers hollow side down on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Add 4-5 cloves of garlic to sheet and healthy glug of olive oil.
- Roast at 450 degrees until blistered, wrinkly and covered in black spots.
- Let peppers cool and remove skins.
- Add cooked peppers and garlic to a blender with fire roasted tomatoes, almonds, pine nuts, breadcrumbs, Greek Freak, Paprika, sherry vinegar and olive oil.
- Blend until smooth or desired consistency.
- Serve with roasted veggies (we went with a whole roasted cauliflower), fish or protein of choice and enjoy!