Homemade Herby Rosemary Dijon Crackers so easy to make that you’ll start to ditch those store-bought boxes left and right.
And the star of the show? Our herbaceous and tangy Rosemary Dijon blend made with mustard seed, white vinegar powder, spices, garlic, onion, and more.
They’re snacky on their own or great with a hummus, veggie or tzatziki dip.
Homemade Herby Rosemary Dijon Crackers
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 dozen
– 1 cup whole wheat flour (or flour of your choice)
– 2 tsp chopped fresh Rosemary
– 1/3 cup water (plus more as needed)
– 2 tsp Spiceology Rosemary Dijon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, rosemary and water with hands (add more water as needed – the flour should be wet but firm).
- Roll out dough on floured surface and press your fork into dough for as many times as you will make crackers.
- Sprinkle Spiceology Rosemary Dijon evenly across dough.
- Using a knife, cookie cutters or pizza cutter, cut crackers into desired shape and size.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Dunk into your dip of choice and enjoy!