Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
Chef Tony transforms cauliflower rice into a main or side dish with big Korean BBQ flavor.
The best part? This is a great quick dish where you can clean out the fridge and throw whatever the heck you want into this rice.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
- 1 packet Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup Pura Vida Fire Roasted Vegetable Mélange
- 2 tbsp Spiceology Korean BBQ blend
- 2 Eggs, Scrambled
- Vegetable Oil
- In a wok or sauté pan bring one cup of water to a boil and pour in riced cauliflower.
- Allow to boil until all the liquid is out of the pan. Once liquid is gone move rice to a bowl or sheet tray for later use.
- While your riced cauliflower is boiling put vegetable mixture in air fryer at 425 F for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- In the wok or sauté pan on medium high heat, pour about 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in and get it hot. Mix in and scramble eggs.
- Toss in vegetable mélange and riced cauliflower and toss every one minute. (You want the riced cauliflower to crisp before tossing.)
- While tossing, season with Spiceology Korean BBQ blend. – Once a good layer of riced cauliflower is crispy, plate in a bowl and serve immediately.