Some of the easiest and most rewarding flavor hacks around is simply adding a little Spiceology to a boxed baking mix.
This low-effort recipe follows the box and simply adds in a few teaspoons of Spiceology’s Mango Tango Chamoy blend into the crust and lemony batter.
The result? Baked goodness with a delicious kick of elevated Chamoy flavors.
- Follow the directions on the box.
- Add 1-2 tsp of Spiceology Mango Tango into the crust mix with butter and bake.
- Add 1-2 tsp of Spiceology Mango Tango into the lemon filling mix.
- Bake according to box directions.
- Let cool, then sift powdered sugar, Spiceology Mango Tango and Spiceology Chile con Limon on top before serving.