Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
Super fresh and a little spicy, this recipe for Spiceology Mango Tango Chimoy Dip & Chile Con Limon Fruit by Chef Tony is easy to throw together and great to snack on when you have a crowd.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
Spiceology Mango Tango Chamoy Dip:
- 2 Tbsp Water (or enough to make into a paste)
- 1/2 cup Spiceology Mango Tango Blend
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Chile Con Limon
- 1/4 cup Pineapple, Large Dice
- 1/4 cup Watermelon, Large Dice
- 1/4 cup Mango, Large Dice
- 1/4 cup, Jicama, Large Dice
- Mix your diced fruit and jicama into a mixing bowl.
- In a small ramekin, fill with Spiceology Chile Con Limon.
- Dip one side of each piece of fruit into the Chile Con Limon and plate in a bowl.
- Mix your dip ingredients until the blend is a paste-like substance.
- If you want to drizzle the Mango Tango Chamoy dip over the fruit, make a little thinner so you can fill it into a bottle to drizzle over, otherwise dip the fruit when ready to serve.