Steak, chicken, seafood, veggies, the most epic toast – make this Miso Mushroom Compound Butter to add a rich punch of umami to whatever you want.
Our Shiitake Mushroom Powder is made from real mushrooms – and that’s it – with zero fillers, creating a rich depth of flavor.
But why stop there? The homemade compound butter options are endless with our signature blends. Smoky Honey Habanero butter anyone?
- 1 stick of butter, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp Miso
- 1 Tbsp Spiceology Shiitake Mushroom Powder
- Chives, thinly sliced
- Parchment paper
- Mix butter, miso, Spiceology Shiitake Mushroom Powder and chives in a bowl together.
- Lay out parchment paper and add butter mix and roll out into a log and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Use this butter to finish steaks or seafood or anything else you want to add an umami buttery finish to.