- Pot or container large enough to fit a full-sized chicken
- 6 pack of your favorite beer (used Georgetown Brewery Bodhizafa IPA)
- full chicken
- 1 cup Sasquatch BBQ Mother Plucker Blend
- Place chicken in container and pour your 6 pack of beers into container.
- Cover and put into your refrigerator overnight.
- Next day remove chicken from beer bath and pat dry.
- Once dry, rub the Mother Plucker blend under the skin of the chicken and proceed to. cover the outside of the chicken. Place in fridge for another two hours to dry brine
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F (I used Traegers applewood pellets). Once to temp place chicken on grill until internal temperature reaches 158 degrees in the breast.
- Remove from heat and let the chicken rest and come to 165 degrees on its own.
- Serve immediately or break your chicken down and save for later!