If you’re not shaking Spiceology into your bag of chips – please do yourself a favor and start.
In the next installment of our Next Level Snacks to get your Spiceology on while watching Next Level Chef – we’re hitting that chips and dip craving with big-time fan favorite Really Ranch. We recommend classic Kettle potato chips, but you do you.
We’d love to see what you’re snack attacking. Tag #NextLevelSpiceology to show off your leveled up watch party snacks for a chance to be reposted in our Instagram Stories.
Next Level Really Ranch Chips & Dill Dip
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup juice from jar of dill pickles
- 4 tablespoons Spiceology Really Ranch (split between dip and chips)
- Potato chips of choice
- Spray olive oil
- Mix sour cream, chopped pickles, chopped dill, pickle juice and 2 tablespoons of Spiceology Really Ranch together for your dip.
- Crack open your favorite bag of potato chips, spray with olive oil, add remaining 2 tablespoons of Really Ranch. Shake up and you’re ready to dip!