- 2 lb red potatoes
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chives or green onions
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Rosemary Dijon Blend
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Chop potatoes into small chunks, place in a large ziplock bag or bowl, set aside.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, green onions, rosemary dijon, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in 2/3 of the rosemary dijon mixture.
- Sprinkle the parmesan on half of the baking sheet, sprinkle potatoes directly over parmesan (leaving the other half of the baking sheet empty for your broccoli).
- Bake potatoes for 20-25 minutes until almost fork tender.
- In the same ziplock bag or bowl you tossed your potatoes in toss the broccoli with the rest of the rosemary dijon mixture.
- After potatoes have roasted for 25-30 minutes remove from oven and lightly stir.
- Place the broccoli on the other side of the pan, put back in the oven for 10-12 minutes until broccoli is roasted to your liking.
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2019 Courtney Benham Chardonnay Oak Knoll AVA Napa Valley