- 1 can 16.3 oz Pillsbury Grands flaky
- buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Pumpkin Spice
- 1 large egg
For the icing
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup powdered confectioners sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 – 1 teaspoons Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero Sweet Spicy Rub
- 2 tablespoons whole milk or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a small rimmed dish, add the brown sugar and granulated white sugar. Stir to combine.
- In small bowl, add the pumpkin puree, vanilla, Pumpkin Spice Blend and egg. Whisk to combine.
- Carefully separate each biscuit into two layers, making a total of 16 pieces. Coat each piece in the sugar mixture and then top with a dollop of the pumpkin mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients, making stacks of 4-6 biscuits. Place in a row in the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Invert bread onto a serving plate and drizzle with icing, recipe follows.
For the icing
- In a small bowl whisk all of the icing ingredients together until smooth. Drizzle over the warm bread and serve immediately.