- 1 lbs asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 1 lemon – use 1 teaspoon juice and ½ teaspoon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon Spiceology Greek Freak Rub
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Toss asparagus with oil, salt and pepper making sure each spear is evenly coated. Layout the asparagus spears in a single layer.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven and roast for approximately 8 minutes.
- While the asparagus roasts, make the aioli by whisking together the mayonnaise, Greek Freak, lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic. And salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a platter with a bowl of the aioli in the center for dipping. Yum.
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2019 Sohm & Kracher Lion Grüner Veltliner Niederösterreich