We’ll be holding on to these summer salad vibes for as long as possible.
Chef Ryan Wiebe shares his recipe for this super fresh mix of seasonal veggies topped off with our perfectly balanced Seasoned Salt blend.
The best part? You don’t have to cook the corn – just cut it right off the cob.
- 2 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 small jalapeño, diced small
- Optional, snap peas
- 2–3 tbsp crumbled feta
- Olive oil, as needed
- Red wine vinegar, as needed
- 2–3 tsp Spiceology Seasoned Salt
- 1 tbsp of chopped flat leaf parsley
- Carefully cut corn off of the cob.
- Mix in all of your fresh veggies into a bowl and season with the Spiceology Seasoned Salt.
- Add in your olive oil and red wine vinegar, tasting as you’re going and season to your liking.
- Sprinkle in your feta and enjoy!
This recipe is very versatile as you can add any veggies you have on hand, or add croutons or nuts such as pistachios.