Whip up this Smoky Honey Habanero simple syrup to instantly level up your cocktail game; this Hot Toddy around the campfire or in the backyard hits the spot – no matter what time of year.
- 1 oz bourbon
- 0.75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz Smoky Honey Habanero Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero Blend
- hot water
- Make Smoky Honey Habanero simple syrup: 1 cup water, 1 cup Honey, 3 tablespoons Smoky Honey Habanero blend. Boil all together on stovetop for 2-3 mins, stir until blend is combined and let cool.
- In a mug, add all ingredients.
- Top with hot water and stir.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
- Enjoy responsibly, people.