- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into large rounds
- Fleur de Sel
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Salt & White Pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and fleur de sel, to taste. Boil until fork-tender. Drain well in a colander.
- Return the pot to the stove and add the milk and butter and warm over medium-low heat. While the butter and milk are warming, rice the potatoes into the milk mixture.
- Add the sour cream and season to taste with salt & pepper. Stir with a wooden spoon and serve immediately.