Take all those amazing Indian Masala flavors of our Tandoori Glory spice blend and pair it with chicken wings and BAM – you just might be making these every #WingWednesday.
Packed with garlic, paprika, cayenne, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, cumin, and more – this is a robust spice blend that amps up whatever it’s added to.
Die hard wing lover? We have 10+ wing recipes you should check out.
Tandoori Glory Wings
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1–2 lbs of split chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp of Spiceology Tandoori Glory per lbs of wings
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of tomato paste
- Optional* Pickled onions, cilantro & cilantro yogurt sauce (yogurt, cilantro, garlic, ground coriander and cumin, lemon)
- Season wings with Spiceology Tandoori Glory, yogurt and tomato paste, let marinate for 2 hours or overnight
- Place wings on a wire rack and add to your preheated oven set to 425°F, cook for 10 minutes and flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes. Broil to get some color and crispy edges at the end.
- Either destroy these wings as is or add your garnishes and enjoy!