“Awwwww, fuuuuuuudge.” Put A Christmas Story on in the background and get your homemade holiday candy making on.
This White Chocolate Eggnog Pecan Fudge Recipe is sweet, nutty and creamy with warm spices – a wedge of this fudge will undoubtedly get you into the holiday spirit.
- 26oz / 740g / 3 1/3 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 4oz / 120g / 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 4oz / 120g / 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3oz / 84g / 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 16oz / 460g / 2 2/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 0.23oz / 6.5g / 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 0.214oz / 6.1g / 1 teaspoon Rum Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 0.028oz / 0.8g / 1/2 teaspoon Spiceology Ground Nutmeg
- 0.092oz / 2.4g / 1 teaspoon Spiceology Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups Chopped Pecans, toasted
- Line a 9×9 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Measure out all ingredients as this recipe goes quick. Place the white chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- In a large heavy bottom pot combine the granulated sugar, whole milk, heavy cream, and unsalted butter. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stop stirring and boil undisturbed for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture over the white chocolate. Whisk just to combine and then add all remaining ingredients. Fold together and pour fudge into prepared pan.
- Set aside to cool, a few hours or overnight (covered once it comes to room temperature).
- Cut fudge into rectangles (8 rows by 6 rows will do it) and serve or keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to one week.
I recommend using a high quality white chocolate such as Ghirardelli for this recipe.