It doesn’t get any cozier than this delicious twist on a classic cocoa recipe.
With a white chocolate cocoa base, we layer the flavor using Spiceology’s sweet, warm and slightly tart Apple Cinnamon spice blend – yep, this is pretty much warm apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream in a mug.
Never used our versatile Apple Cinnamon blend? It’s packed with Cane Sugar, Cinnamon, Baked Apple Flavor, Nutmeg, and more.
Apple Cinnamon White Cocoa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Non-fat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Spiceology Apple Cinnamon Blend
- 8 oz milk
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend to combine. Reserve the mixture in an airtight container and use as directed.
- In a 12 oz mug add 1/4 cup of your cocoa mix. Add 8oz scalded milk.
- Top with whipped cream, fresh grated cinnamon, and a cinnamon stick.