Click to play the recipe video above!
You can easily make homemade simple syrups infused with our blends – just add equal parts water and sugar and a few tablespoons of a signature blend and BAM – you got an insanely tasty new simple syrup to experiment with in your cocktails. Make this Blackberry Bourbon Smash – the Blackberry Balsamic simple syrup will quickly make its way into your mixology rotation. Cheers!
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Blackberry Balsamic Syrup
- 0.75 oz Lime Juice
- 6--8 Mint Leaves
- 3--4 Blackberries
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blackberries and Blackberry Balsamic syrup together.
- Add Bourbon, Lime juice and express mint leaves last.
- Shake, strain over ice into rocks glass
- Garnish: Blackberry & Mint sprig.