Our super easy DIY Steak Seasoning is quick to assemble with readily available spices you probably have in your cabinet already. If not, we know where you can get some. :)
Now it’s easier than ever to make your own steak seasoning and the best part….you know exactly what’s in it! No Funky Stuff…that’s our motto! Here’s the super easy recipe.
DIY Steak Seasoning Recipe
Makes 2/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon onion granules
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon whole dill seed
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or jar (to save for later).