This easy snack is every host’s dream and perfect for a cocktail party.
It comes together in just under 15 minutes, is a crowd-favorite and will make your entire house smell delicious.
And you can use whatever kind of nuts and seeds you’d like – just use raw and unroasted ones.
Check out even more Snack recipes here!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add all of your nuts and seeds into a bowl and mix.
- Add olive oil, just enough to coat well
- Add in your tandoori glory, Garam Marsala and salt and mix well.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, and roast for 10-12 mins, the nut and seed mixture will smell incredible when you open the oven.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container for 1 months. Enjoy on salads, charcuterie boards or as a snack.