Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
A fantastic veggie trifecta seasoned with our fan-favorite Greek Freak Mediterranean blend? We’re in.
Chef Tony shares his recipe for Greek Freak Sauteed Fennel, Kale and Mushrooms – a perfect side dish no matter the season.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high heat sauté your fennel, kale and mushrooms with clarified butter until tender.
- Remove the quartered fennel and set aside once browned on each side.
- Season with Spiceology Greek Freak and drop in your thyme sprigs until mushrooms and kale are tender.
- Top with lemon zest and toss and/or stir to distribute lemon flavor.
- Plate immediately and garnish with Korean Chile Flake, lemon juice, quartered fennel bulb and top with shredded parmesan.